Last week, during a break at the Internet Retailer Web Design & Usability 2010, we sat down with our very own Gary Beerman, one of the newest members of the AlertSite management team. Gary shared some exciting details of our new, highly interactive, and customizable customer dashboard, which we’ll be permanently rolling out to all customers sometime next week.
The dashboard, which has been in beta for the past six months or so, offers some great new features, including:
- Drag ‘n drop performance graphs that can be arranged to meet individual user needs.
- Autodisplay options that automatically open graphs showing the problems customers’ Web sites/applications are having at the top of their screens.
- Automatic monitoring intervals that are set to refresh user monitors and performance graphs every five minutes or more (based on your monitoring frequency).
- Powerful formatting abilities that allow users to sort data multiple ways, resize charts, and view multiple graphs simultaneously.
- Personalized preferences and settings that are preserved after each login.
For more details, listen to the brief podcast below. And remember, we’re always interested in your feedback, so if you have a suggestion or comment while you’re testing out the dashboard, please let us know!