In preparation for IBM Innovate 2012 this week, we’re excited to announce that we have successfully completed “Ready for IBM Rational Software” (RFRS) technical re-validation of our leading peer code review tool, CodeCollaborator 7.1, for IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) v4. In addition, our peer review tool, PeerReview Complete 2012 integration with RTC also received RFRS validation, meeting the requirements for the IBM Software Delivery Platform – Software Delivery Lifecycle and Jazz levels of the program. This gives SmartBear its fourth RFRS validated solution!
Peer Review Integration with IBM Rational Team Concert
CodeCollaborator 7.1 extends the ability to perform code review without ever leaving the RTC environment. It continues to be the only code review tool that’s integrated directly into RTC workflow for efficient code review promoting Agile practices. CodeCollaborator also has preexisting “Ready for Rational Software” validated integrations for RTC V3.01, V3 and V2 as well as for IBM Rational ClearCase and Synergy.
Both CodeCollaborator and PeerReview Complete integrated with the IBM Rational Team Concert solution:
- Seamlessly submits code to CodeCollaborator or PeerReview Complete using the Work Item capability in RTC (such as changing the state of Work Items to automatically initiate a code revie in CodeCollaborator).
- Enables customers to augment the development process with CodeCollaborator or PeerReview Complete review capabilities, making it easy for appropriate reviewers to approve Change Sets associated with Work Items before approval.
- Are easy to deploy – simply install on the IBM Rational Team Concert server.
- Helps teams review code and technical documents in just 20 percent of the time needed for formal code or docucument reviews.
- Provides the ability to automatically assign reviewers in CodeCollaborator or PeerReview Complete based on the Approvers listed in the Work Item.
IBM Innovate 2012
SmartBear will demonstrate CodeCollaborator and PeerReview Complete integration with IBM RTC and offer a sneak preview of its upcoming release of PeerReview Complete 2012 including our innovative new technical document review technique at IBM Software Innovate 2012 in booth 413. The event runs through June 7 in Orlando, Fla.
Drop by to meet the team and for a first-hand demonstration!