AutomatedQA starts beta testing of Automated Build Studio 3 – the further evolution of our build and release management system. This new version supports new development and testing tools and includes lots of new features that will help you create more powerful and faster macros:
- Concurrent execution of several operations.
- Debugging macros.
- A new Charts panel for analyzing statistics of macro runs.
- Special operations for controlling macros running on remote computers.
- Support for the Microsoft Authenticode technology.
- About 50 new operations automate work with most popular products: Oracle, Windows Installer XML (Wix), RoboHelp, ASP.NET, GCC, Project Analyzer, ILMerge and others.
Also, version 3 includes new error handling operations (Try, Catch, Finally), provides better support for conditional execution (new Switch and Case operations) and includes enhanced versions of existing operations. You can find a complete list of changes at http://www.automatedqa.com/betatest/abs3wn.asp.
Join the beta testing to try out the new functionality of the product. To participate, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request and let you know the results.