AutomatedQA is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Automated Build Studio version 4 – the next generation of our powerful build and release management system. The new version includes lots of new features such as –
- Support for distributing builds among several workstations.
- Editing of MSBuild projects.
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Support for CodeGear Delphi 2007.
- Special operation used to change version information of EXE and DLL files.
- Support for TestComplete 6 and improved support for earlier versions of TestComplete.
- A bunch of new operations that work with IIS (ver. 5 – 7).
- Support for JediVCS source control.
- Dozens of other new operations.
- Better management of macros in the ClientServer panel.
- More, more, more…
You can find a detailed list of changes at http://www.automatedqa.com/products/abs/whats_new.asp.
Top reasons to upgrade are described at http://www.automatedqa.com/products/abs/whats_new.asp.
All customers who have bought Automated Build Studio 3 after August 26, 2007 (within 60 days before the version 4 release), will get a free upgrade to the new version. For everyone else, you can order your upgrade at: